Tuesday 23 September 2008

Add A Computer to Your Golf Glove and Save Shots!

Senso glove golf swing training aid golf swing grip tips


When I first picked this up I thought this might be an expensive gimmick. But boy was I wrong! This has proved to be one of the most useful training aids I have tried and for £49.95 + p&p it’s good value too.

SensoGlove is simply a normal cabretta leather glove with a built-in computer that continuously reads your grip pressure. You can use it with any club and receive audio and visual feedback about the exact grip pressure on the club at address and during your swing.

Working on the “tight muscles are slow muscles” theory, I have been using this in my pre-round warm-ups and I have been hitting the ball further than ever before. By pinpointing areas of tension in my fingers at address and during my swing, I have managed to improve my rhythm and tempo resulting in more consistent ball striking. It’s even proved useful for chipping, pitching and putting.

What I like about this most is that it’s one of only a few golf training aids that you can use on the practice range and during a practice round. Replacement gloves are available for £11.20 + p&p from http://www.sensoglove.com/ .

1 comment:

hacker2 said...

It appears that you are willing to spend a lot of money on gadgets and gizmoes to try and improve your game. The following was a piece of advise that a young 23 year older golfer gave me that you may want to try and it is FREE:
The best change I made in the short 8 years I have been playing golf would be learning to appreciate this game for what it is. Most of us are weekend warriors, we do this not to submit our scorecards to the USGA, but because it is FUN! I noticed an immediate improvement in my ability to recover after a bad shot or a bad hole once I learned to forget about it and have fun.

Podcasts - Pocketshots video free golf lesson downloads to iPod, iTunes, mobile phones

Pocketshots - Free Golf Video Lessons from famous European Tour golf coaches