Friday 15 August 2008

Products I have Been Trying This Month


Always looking to save shots I recently fitted a 2Thumb putter grip to my putter. 10 minutes to fit it, 15 minutes practice with it and off I went onto the golf course. 3 rounds later my putting stats have improved by just over 1 stroke a round and I feel as if I cannot miss from 8 foot. If I could save a stroke for every £17.99 I spent on golf equipment it would cost me just £233.87 to get to scratch!

There are at least 7 different ways to grip it and it certainly feels different when you first pick it up. It stops you breaking your wrists and reduces putter face rotation and I’ve found it has helped me achieve a better roll on the ball.

http://www.2thumbgrip.com/ – 3 different styles, 7 different colours, prices from £14.99 to £17.99 per grip. As a bonus it will soon be shipping with a putting lesson DVD from PGA Master Professional Denis Pugh.

No comments:

Podcasts - Pocketshots video free golf lesson downloads to iPod, iTunes, mobile phones

Pocketshots - Free Golf Video Lessons from famous European Tour golf coaches