Tuesday 23 September 2008

Trueplane – Putting Training Aid

trueplane putting training aid improved my putting

I am getting used to hearing “nice putt” much more often during my rounds these days due to a few minutes regular practice with one of the simplest game improvement products around.

TruePlane could not be easier to use, simply slide the putter along the guide following the black line for the ideal inside-to-inside stroke. There is also a handy guide rod which attaches to your putter to aid correct putter alignment during the stroke.
It’s light and portable so it can be used indoors or outside and it is definitely something I will be using over the coming winter months, in combination with my 2Thumb grip and Scotty Cameron putter, to improve my putting at home. Trueplane can be ordered via http://www.trueplane.com/ for just £39.99 plus £5.99 P&P.

No comments:

Podcasts - Pocketshots video free golf lesson downloads to iPod, iTunes, mobile phones

Pocketshots - Free Golf Video Lessons from famous European Tour golf coaches